Wednesday 6 March 2013

The Call of Duty


Dublin (Ireland), Earth, Sol System

Big news: I'm applying at the TSN Academy.  I know they have highly limited enrolment, and even more limited chances of actually making it to Cadet, but, the Hell with it - I'm applying.  Hey - what better time than now!  TSN has an office here in Dublin, and I have time on my hands to prepare the application.

I've always dreamed of being a Navy Captain, like the heroes we hear so much about.  Maybe it's more possible than I thought?

I think that, after basic training, I'll enroll in the Communications Corps.  I know it isn't the most glamorous position, and certainly not one that birthed TSN a lot of Captains and war heroes, but I consider it one of the most, if not THE most, important role in a bridge's crew.  Besides, I think I'd be pretty good, given my background in Xenopsychology and my experience in space travel aboard the Majanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment